My writer’s brain tells me to stop obsessing about content and speak about blogs instead. I am cool with it and will try giving an honest opinion about it. Or blogs per say.
Being thoroughly annoyed by Grammarly corrections interrupting my flow of thought. A pro tip: never install the chrome extension of Grammarly on your device, ever.
Somedays are blog days, and those days you write. Here is a list of fun facts of blogs.
- Are fun to read.
- Tell you so much about the author
- Is partially informative
- Most blogs are patterned, structured rants
- Are amateur writers’ online journal
- Sometimes pretentious
- And redundant
- But they target keywords
- And become more important than ever for content marketing
- A unique style matter
- I love lists
- But, importantly, they keep readers engaged
- And hooked to the value of content
- However, Entertainment Companies get more visitors, likers, hater, trollers for the blogs they write
- Because Gossip is everyone’s go-to
Anyhow, contemplatively, blogs are important. To discover a niche in the virtual world, blogs build repetitive, often times intrusive, but a permissible cycle of client engagement.
Start Writing A Blog.